Friday, April 30, 2010

Sweet Dreams Are Made of These

I crouch over a puddle of black water. The puddle is slightly wider than my shoulders and surrounded by gray dirt. I see my reflection staring back at me and lean in. Slowly (suddenly) my face submerges in dark water. It pulls me down and I float (sink) towards the bottom. Everything is perfectly clear in the black water. My consciousness evaporates (floods) away.

Note: I probably have to pay loyalties or something for that...Today, only evil plans in comments.

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying these so much! I am so glad I talked you into posting them. :P

    I love the parentheticals in this. Great device.

    ~Duk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 parenthesis/surreal writing :P My creative writing teacher got me hooked on it!

    And I'm glad you're enjoying! I'm enjoying your daily fictions too :P

    ReplyDelete