Friday, May 7, 2010

This is Going Nowhere snippets

“I'm going to bed now”

When I tell myself I'm going to bed I usually stay up for another hour or two. I'm not sure if it's because I'm a pathological liar, an insomniac, or a procrastinator.


TARP


T.A.R.P., otherwise known as the Troubled Asset Relief Program. “OH NO! It's a tarp!!!”


Villains


I think I'm the only person who knows what a real villain should be doing. Maybe Mark. I swear to God, sending endless waves of minions after a miniscule party of heroes is a waste of time. I'll give you the first time. For example: “Hey, I'm trying to take over Russia and there are 3 shmucks fucking with me. Lemme send, um, 10 people to take them out.” And then the 10 people fail. I mean, if you're the big bad boss man, go fuck them up yourself, right? Before they level up or get really good equipment or something. I know you have puppies to threaten or whatever, but if you don't want to get defeated, just get off your ass and go kill them. I would also suggest taking their “dead” bodies along with you, just to make sure no one's playing dead.


From This is Going Nowhere which is my random ramblings all gathered in one place. The last one sort of has to do with Adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment